GDPR General Privacy Statement applicable from 25.5.2018
Information about the processing of personal data
1.The administrator of your personal data is CHANA-DW, s.r.o., headquarters in Zábrodí 120, Červený Kostelec, 549 41, company ID 62063669. For personal data protection issues processed by our organization, please CONTACT the Data Protection Officer at our premises in Kraselov 62 , 387 16 Volenice or by phone or e-mail (phone: +420 602 253 163, e-mail: email@example.com)
2. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of realization of a business case, reservation or conclusion of a contract, for the time necessary to meet the obligations and legal requirements arising therefrom. After this time, your personal data will be stored only for purposes of archiving in the public interest to the extent set forth by applicable law.
3. No legal regulation imposes you to provide the personal data in question, but it is not possible to execute your business case or reservation or enter into a contract without them.
4. You have the right to request from our organization, as a personal data controller, access to your personal data, their repair or deletion, or processing restrictions, and to object against the processing, as well as the right to data portability. Your claims will always be properly assessed and settled in accordance with the relevant provisions of General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the GDPR) effective from 25.5.2018. Before this date, your rights are governed by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, including the right to request clarification.
5. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. When processing your personal data, our company does not have automated decision making or profiling in relation to you.